Tuesday, April 24, 2007

chill and get second

Saturday I paid 20 bucks to race, got second and won a pie. Sunday I paid 15 bucks to race, got second and won 60 bucks. The pie lasted longer. I would like to thank everyone with their support and concern as to wether or not I got the screen doors installed. I would like everyone to know that they are up and in full swing. Thanks for the love and support. This weekend there will be Cat 3 races. I would like to encourage half of the 4's in Iowa to upgrade and half of the 1/2's to downgrade for this weekend so we can have at least a dozen people in the race. go team go.......

4 comments:

mattonne said...

I'm looking for some used screen doors...

Pete Basso said...

Whatchyoutalkingbout Willis? I'm on the Tracy Thompson plan...

Anonymous said...

you get 2nd a lot...way to go at IC weekend


love you,

funny lookin' asian

Anonymous said...

Yo Tracy - Your links are screwed up. You are missing a /a (you have an a instead) tag at the end of the Atlas link