Monday, August 04, 2008

I am going 2 laugh my ass off if u read this

Saturday I did the state road race. It was 108 miles. It took us over 4 1/2 hours to complete. Alot of people complained about the distance. I did the state road race as a cat 3 in 1992. The distance was 105 miles and it took us 3:54 to complete. That race was alot faster and I had downtube shifters.

Sunday I did the Missouri State crit and finished one out of the money. It was 800 degrees down there but it was alot of fun.

I guess the big disappointment of the weekend was a break rolling off in the closing miles of the road race and Rassy Death Squad not bringing it back in. I just don't understand that........

5 comments:

How do i get to my old stuff said...

Start giggling.

mattonne said...

Holy crap! An update?????

Anonymous said...

That's right brother!!!

Anonymous said...

That's FREAKING hilarious!!! (your disappointment about the State RR).

Neve_r_est said...

Karma or Irony?

DG