Monday, January 14, 2008

how bad does life suck

I am really stressed with work(school) and life in general at the moment and should have a million things to do besides update blogger but isnt that another reason for blogger? procrastinating. I just meditated off a huge headache after eating my school issued cheeseburger and onion rings. Some people lately have asked me what some of my training secrets are and I will divulge (sp.?) that one of those secrets is that a main staple of my diet is cookies. I still like icecream but dont hit it like I use to. Anyway, Im am tired of writing a blog post now....bye

3 comments:

S. Smith said...

Dude, I'm glad you aren't the only one who's stressed. I'm trying to start me a brewing company

mattonne said...

The Oreo Blizzard training video is AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.