Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Its a new year And I have a knack for the obvious

so its blogger, y not talk myself up. Sunday I rode my first century for the year. I don't remember what the temperature was outside but yeah...wtf. Um then the next day it was New Years eve and I did my Chris Hansen off the bike training. I also wore some of my friends daughters clothes and went jogging. Then today, which is almost over and a new year, I set my new hour record on kreitler rollers. I think it had to do something with the assload of cookies I ate and some mental anguish. I was pretty proud of myself and rewarded myself with a shower. I even used soap and shampoo but as of this post, I still need to brush my teeth. Sometimes I wish I could fall asleep on demand. Now is one of those moments. bye.

1 comment:

Brett said...

Tracy got a new site for you, Iowa Ski Trail Update (at) iowaski.blogspot.com
Maily for us nuts that slide around on boards strapped to our feet. Link it if you want.

Bart