Sunday, January 27, 2008

I hate head colds.

Fortunately what has been going on in my nose is now moving into my chest. I had an incredible experience today meeting up with the new team and sponsor. As exciting as it was I still recollect all the fond experiences I have from the past 4 years on my last team. There are positives and negatives in almost everything and I found myself this evening getting caught up in too many negative aspects of my life instead of reflecting on what a fantastic day I had. For some reason I hit the lows many times after I hit the highs. I frequently find myself too judgemental, easily annoyed, and often feeling unsupported by others. I know I won't change who I am but must always remember all the wonderful experiences and people whom I have come across in my life. As often as I feel alone I must also remember all the amazing people and events that my life has been blessed with.

BTW-my friend dominic has a lot of lady like qualities

4 comments:

mtb05girl said...

Wow, impressive post!

Neve_r_est said...

Basso, is that you? I'm not sure how to read this one.

DG

mattonne said...

Ha ha, I THOUGHT about writing that but I didn't...

Pete Basso said...

Believe it or not, I had nothing to do with that post. I'm inclined to believe that our friend Tater may have a serious and heartfelt side to him....naaaah!! Dom probably wrote it.